Are you looking for Change Manager jobs in London?
Our client is one of the largest transport services organisations in Europe, employing some 54,500 people and delivering more than 2.2 billion passenger journeys across 14 European countries every year. We have strong roots dating back to 1938, an ambitious growth agenda, and a continuously developing.
They are known for implementing various technology-enabled transformation initiatives across the group ERP (based on SAP), BI Reporting and Data Analytics, Office 365 and other operational systems and process areas.
They are looking for a driven and enthusiastic person to provide change leadership and help drive and shape the change needed for our technology-enabled transformation programmes to deliver clear benefits to both the business and our employees.
You will work with the Head of T&S Business Change, the wider T&S leadership team as well as local leadership teams and to develop our vision for change and will help to articulate this vision and will help us build positive, collaborative ways of working within our programme team and wider business.
The client operates within a strong culture of devolved accountability, with each business unit or operating region having distinct ways of working. You will be able to adapt your approach to ensure change is managed effectively on the ground, incorporating insights and sensitivity towards cultural differences.
Although based in London, this will be a pan-European role, so candidates must be willing to travel.
- Support Head of T&S Business Change to compile Business Change Blueprint and Strategy documents as required
- Work closely with impacted businesses to understand and write a ‘profile’ of the business in order to educate members of the ERP Programme Team and be able to appropriately size and scale business change efforts ahead of deployment
- Work closely with functional Business Process specialists, to identify and articulate the impact of system change on end users to ultimately drive change management, training and communication deliverables
- Design and mobilise business teams often referred to as a ‘Change Network’ to support end users on the ground with ‘how to’ questions
- Design ways of taking a temperature check of change, training and communication deliverables on end users to be able to inform future business change deliverables
- Ensure that dependencies across business change plans are understood and visible
- Record and track resolution of business change risks and issues
- Manage T&S Change Analysts/Consultants and Local Change Managers as relevant to help manage the impact of the change on end users on a day-to-day basis
- Design and implement best practise activities and action plans in order that live businesses can fully adopt the live ERP solution in Business as Usual
- Implement an effective Business Change Framework and governance that can be scalable and repeatable to support various other T&S initiatives
- Support the T&S Communications and Training Leads as required
- Support recruitment activities to meet the T&S Business Change team’s strategic objectives
- Support the Head of Business Change in meeting team objectives and act as deputy when required
- Manage performance levels and performance appraisals for direct reports.
Skills and Experience :
- 8-10 years ERP experience, or other major IT enabled transformation
- Experience of global or pan-European technology roll-outs
- Ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders & senior leadership teams
- Experience of working with different cultures and languages
- Experience in chairing strategic meetings and facilitating collaborative workshops
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to speak to the business on their terms
- Ability to influence others
- Detail orientated with excellent organisational skills
- Experience with programme governance processes
- Strong general PC skills including use of MS Project, Visio, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to manage a team programme portal, with previous administrative experience of Sharepoint or another intranet solution an asset
- Experience or strong level of interest in change management, organisational development, communications and training
- Line management experience and business experience desirable
- Commercial, strategic, and highly customer focused
- Transport or contracting industry experience a plus
To apply to this job please forward a detailed cv to email@example.com.
For more information on change manager jobs and other jobs available please visit the Alfen website.
Or you can upload your cv Click here