Customer Facing Product Manager
Are you looking for Customer Facing Product Manager jobs in Maidenhead?
Our client designs and manufactures innovative equipment that enables agile capture and transfer of information into electronic systems. The company utilises a wide range of platforms to base new, custom and semi-custom designs. Their world-wide customer base includes airports, retail point-of-sale, retail banking and financial institutions, public transportation smart and mobile ticketing and self-service kiosk manufacturers.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Client facing point of contact with large clients, both private and governmental.
- Being the interface between end client stake holders and the Company especially the production & engineering teams.
- Managing the relationship on behalf of the client to ensure deeper and more rewarding relations whilst maintaining high levels of customer engagement.
- Ensuring project delivery is running to the agreed delivery schedule.
- Where required informing the client of any potential delays in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring All points of the SLA contract are delivered.
- Coaching customers where required to become experts in the use of the products.
- Travelling to customer site when required to fully understand the project and ensure delivery to our exacting standards.
- Becoming a technical expert on all necessary aspects of the product to better advise the client on the implementation.
- Working closely with the sales team to ensure a seamless transition from tender through to delivery.
- Up-selling services wherever possible through the existing relationship. ??
- Organising and managing client meetings for updates and delivery tracking.
- Agreeing with the customer when payment milestones have been achieved and organising with the accounts department for invoices to be raised.
- Monitoring invoicing and payments against agreed payment plan
- Clear experience of working in a client facing role.
- Experience of delivering large projects on time and to specification.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining working relations with end clients.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Demonstrable experience of managing and adhering to SLAs.
- Degree level qualification in a technical or science-based degree (e.g. electronics, physics, software) would be beneficial.
- Excellent time management skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial approach to business.
- Data and metric driven approach to delivery.
- Nice to have but not essential
- Project management qualification and experience.
- Fluency in a second language.
- Knowledge around IOT and smart ticketing or payments.
To apply please forward a detailed cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on customer facing product manager jobs and other jobs available please the Alfen website.
Or you can upload your cv Click here