ERP/SAP Training Manager
|WC1||Perm||£70,000 + Bonus + Benefits||Alfen ERP Trainer|
Are you looking for ERP/SAP Training Manager jobs in London?
Our client is one of the largest transport services organisations in Europe, employing some 54,500 people and delivering more than 2.2 billion passenger journeys across 14 European countries every year.
They are implementing various technology-enabled transformation initiatives across the group ERP (based on SAP), BI Reporting and Data Analytics, Office 365 and other operational systems and process areas.
They are looking for a driven and enthusiastic person to provide change leadership and help drive and shape the change needed for our technology-enabled transformation programmes to deliver clear benefits to both the business and our employees.
You will work within the Business Change work-stream to manage training solutions and deliverables. You will have successfully designed and implemented programme specific training strategies and lead a training team of both internal and external consultants to deliver the scoped training collaterals on time and to agreed quality standards.
You will also support overall Business Change initiatives assisting the Head of Business Change in the areas of training, communications, engagement and change management activities for all projects and programmes.
You will have completed such assignments in a global or pan-European context and have insights of and sensitivity towards the cultural differences that exist.
This is a pan-European role which is responsible for a Group- wide shared training team, so candidates must be willing to travel. You will manage pan-Europe teams and manage a million plus budget to deliver agreed scope on time and within budget.
- Own the Training Strategy across Business Change programmes.
- Perform training needs analysis to clearly identify training scope for each programme.
- Define and manage the implementation of a core set of training deliverables that will support go live & BAU training and be repeatable across any various countries or Waves where applicable.
- Manage the training team and be responsible for delivering the scoped deliverables on time and aligned to the agreed review process.
- Manage the training requirements across multiple programmes simultaneously (e.g. ERP Waves 1.6, 3, 4 and non-ERP systems such as the Duty Allocation System).
- Manage the use of the Totara Learning Management System to ensure that all materials are available in the right languages, to the right people, at the right time.
- Manage the accurate and timely reporting of training materials.
- Engage with the wider programme team, such as Functional Leads and Business Leads to meet training objectives.
- Report team progress against the plan in a structured and quantified format as agreed with the Head of Business Change.
- Monitor all training issues and ensure that they are resolved sufficiently. Escalate any issues with potential solutions to the Head of Business Change.
- Manage performance levels and performance appraisals for direct reports.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Proven capability in developing and implementing technology training strategies.
- Strong desire to help end users in meeting their learning requirements for go live.
- Expert at designing templates & developing materials to support new ways of working.
- Strong preference given to SAP experience.
- Able to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Experience of global or pan-European technology roll-outs.
- Management of a Learning Management System -Moodle / Totara experience a plus.
- Transport or contracting industry experience a plus.
Success criteria and indicators:
- A well-defined training scope and methodology that identifies clear deliverables and enables development targets to be tracked for the team.
- Ensure end users have access to training materials on Learning
- ShareLearningLMS to support new training and project initiatives.
- Align BAU training & material maintenance processes between the Central Team and the local businesses post go live.
To apply please forward a detailed cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on erp/training jobs and other jobs available please visit the Alfen website.
Or you can upload your cv Click here