Are you looking for Training Manager jobs in London?
Our client is one of the largest transport services organisations in Europe, employing some 54,500 people and delivering more than 2.2 billion passenger journeys across 14 European countries every year. They have strong roots dating back to 1938, an ambitious growth agenda, and a continuously developing.
They are looking for a driven and enthusiastic person to provide change leadership and help drive and shape the change needed for our technology-enabled transformation programmes to deliver clear benefits to both the business and our employees.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the T&S Business Change work-stream to manage training solutions and business Change initiatives assisting the Head of T&S Business Change in the areas of training, communications, engagement and change management activities for all T&S projects and programmes.
- Managing pan-European teams and manage a million plus budget to deliver agreed scope on time and within budget
- Own the Training Strategy across T&S Business Change programmes
- Perform training needs analysis to clearly identify training scope for each programme.
- Define and manage the implementation of a core set of training deliverables that will support go live & BAU training and be repeatable across any various countries or Waves where applicable.
- Manage the training team and be responsible for delivering the scoped deliverables on time and aligned to the agreed review process.
- Review training deliverables produced by the training team for quality assurance purposes and to ensure materials are developed according to the agreed templates and standards.
- Manage the training requirements across multiple programmes simultaneously (e.g. ERP Waves 1.6, 3, 4 and non-ERP systems such as the Duty Allocation System).
- Manage the use of the Totara Learning Management System to ensure that all materials are available in the right languages, to the right people, at the right time.
- Manage the accurate and timely reporting of training materials.
- Support the Head of T&S Business Change in achieving team objectives.
- Engage with the wider programme team, such as Functional Leads and Business Leads to meet training objectives.
- Report team progress against the plan in a structured and quantified format as agreed with the Head of T&S Business Change.
- Monitor all training issues and ensure that they are resolved sufficiently. Escalate any issues with potential solutions to the Head of T&S Business Change.
- Manage performance levels and performance appraisals for direct reports.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Proven capability in developing and implementing technology training strategies.
- Strong desire to help end users in meeting their learning requirements for go live.
- Expert at designing templates & developing materials to support new ways of working.
- Strong preference given to SAP experience.
- Able to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Experience of global or pan-European technology roll-outs.
- Strong oral and verbal communication.
- The ability to influence others.
- Management of a Learning Management System – Moodle / Totara experience a plus.
- Transport or contracting industry experience a plus.
To apply please forward a detailed cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on training manager jobs and other jobs available please visit the Alfen website.
Or you can upload your cv Click here