1st Line Support
Alfen has the pleasure of working with a true MSP superstar to help provide one of their flagship customers with the first point of contact to provide technical resolutions to problems they face. This business is one based around the highest calibre of people to provide the best service on the market to their clients and the highest level of progression potential to their staff.
We’re working with a leading managed cloud service provider and big data centre network. They create, implement, and support managed technology solutions that optimise and transform businesses of all sizes. They have their own infrastructure and work in partnership with the world’s leading technology vendors to provide first class service.
The Ideal candidate will possess the knowledge of the following: Active Directory, Citrix, MS office troubleshooting, Hardware/Software troubleshooting, they will be part of a Service Desk working to ITIL standards within a fast-paced, fun and professional environment. Excellent communication & customer service skills are essential.
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose network problems
- Software and Hardware fault diagnosis and resolution
- High level knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Office applications
- High level of customer service skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Effective time management
- Aptitude to learn new skills and a desire to explore IT technologies
Experience and Qualifications
- ITIL v3 (Desirable)
- CompTIA A+ Essentials (Desirable)
- CompTIA A+ IT Technician (Desirable)
- MCTS Windows 7 (Desirable)
- MCTS Windows Server 2008 (Desirable)
This role would suit a dynamic and self-starting individual who has extensive experience of delivering world-class technology solutions in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
To apply please forward a detailed cv to email@example.com.
For more information on 1st line jobs and other jobs available please visit the Alfen website.
Or you can upload your cv Click here