3rd Line Network Juniper Engineer
|CR0 2RD||Perm||Upto £55,000||Alfen/3rdJPR/DH|
Are you looking for 3rd Line Network Juniper Engineer jobs?
Do you want to work in a fast-paced dynamic company in the technology sector?
Our client is one of UK’s most connected managed service providers who operate from desktop to data centres, providing the full life cycle. They are a team of 350 experts and 400 highly skilled employees. They are looking for a 3rd line Network Juniper Engineer to join their team.
- Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills required for Design and Implementation, Network Troubleshooting and Project work
- Current JNCIS-SP or JNCIP-SP certification
- Understanding of VoIP operations including L2 & L3 QoS
- Maintain network security through proper configuration of VPN and Firewalls
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal
- Availability in response for installation, maintenance and equipment malfunctions
- Advanced information of internal and external routing protocols – OSPF / BGP / EIGRP / IS-IS
- Advanced skill of VPLS / MPLS / RSVP-TE / L2VPN P & PE node configuration and troubleshooting
- Strong expertise working in a service provider environment, primarily focusing on JUNOS devices such as MX Routers for Carrier Grade routing & switching
- Knowledge of Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, SRX, Fortinet, SonicWall, Watchguard and Netscreen firewall
- Knowledge of load balancers from vendors including RiverBed, F5, HAProxy
- Practice using Solarwinds monitoring platform or other similar product
- Knowledge of Cisco Nexus 5k and related technologies including Fabricpath and VPC+
- Experience working with self-lit dark fibre and managed optical units such as PacketLite
- Valid CCNP certification
To apply please forward a detailed cv to email@example.com
For more information on current 3rd line network engineer juniper jobs and other jobs available please visit the Alfen website.
Or you can upload your cv Click here