Are you looking for Android Developer jobs?
Want an awesome opportunity to join a crowd funded Tech start-up developing an intelligent social platform for IoT based mobile app. They are looking for an Android Developer to join their team.
As the Lead Android Developer, you will responsible for developing and maintaining the current and future Android versions, implementing the latest frameworks and technologies, bringing your own ideas to the table, and learning new skills in a fast -paced environment – an opportunity to make the role your own and have a big impact on the future direction of the product.
There is a great culture within the team, it’s a start-up we love working with, and the Founder’s last tech start-up was acquired by one of the biggest tech companies on the planet in a multi-million acquisitions.
As a Lead Android Developer, the skills required are below:
- Good experience working with the Android SDK (3+ yrs).
- Experience with, or exposure to, Continuous integration and TDD.
- Experience with, or exposure to, networking technologies and data persistence
- A relevant degree (e.g. Computer Science or equivalent).
- Experience with iOS.
- Experience working with social network platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter etc).
Keywords / SEO: Lead Android Developer, Senior Android Developer, Senior Android Software Engineer, Android Engineer, Mobile Developer, Android SDK, Football, London.
To apply to this job please forward a detailed cv to email@example.com.
For more information on android developer ios jobs and other jobs available please visit the Alfen website.
Or you can upload your cv Click here