Embedded Software Engineer
Are you looking Embedded C jobs in Maidenhead?
Want to work for a dynamic company?
Our client is one of the world class developers and manufacturers of video conversion and AV signal distribution technology. They are looking for an Embedded C Software Engineer/Firmware to join their team.
This role is tailor made for someone with expertise in software design in Embedded C applications with a desire to create innovative tools for professional and broadcast A/V applications. Working as part of a dynamic, multi-disciplined design team you will be focused on delivering High Definition video conversion systems based around technology. This role will suit someone with a hunger to innovate and who enjoys working in a creative, collaborative environment.
As Embedded Software or firmware Engineer the primary responsibility of this role is to design and deliver Embedded C software used to control video products, ensuring that project targets are met.
Skills and Experience in the following below:
- Knowledge of Embedded design using C
- Implementation of multi-threading and multi-tasking applications
- Software/firmware implementation and debugging at the hardware level
- Knowledge of IP based sockets (TCP, UDP, DHCP, Multicast Internet Protocols)Desirable
- Working knowledge of video systems and/or editing
- Understanding of ARM processor
- Proficient in object orientated design and test-driven development
- Understanding in Man-machine interface design
- Experience of Digital Video Standards and implementation
- Applied experience in Agile Scrum development methodologiesThe successful candidate will possess a numerate degree and have a minimum of two years’ hands-on with Embedded C microprocessors.
- The applicant will have proven knowledge practice of the complete design cycle
- Understanding of customer requirements to qualification and production release, including test and product delivery.
- Able to work alone as well as collaboratively in teams
- Able to listen and discuss solutions that contribute to the delivery of great customer experiences.
- The candidate should be able to provide demonstrable evidence that they have proactive attitude in recognising problems and proposing potential solutions.
Keywords: Embedded C: Firmware ARM, H.264
To apply please forward a detailed cv to email@example.com.
For more information on current embedded c software engineer jobs and firmware jobs available please visit the Alfen website.
Or you can upload your cv Click here