Front End Software Engineer
Are you looking for REACTJS?
Want to work in a start-up environment but have the security of an established business?
Our clients parent is one of the UK’s leading providers of retirement financial solutions, constantly innovating within their field they have established a digital garage to ensure this innovation continues. They are looking for a REACT evangelist to join their group.
The senior Front-End Software Engineer role is primarily working on developing innovative greenfield web and mobile applications, tools and services as prototypes and production applications to be used in the social and commercial InsurTech / Retirement space. The role actively leads the front-end engineering effort for solutions defined through the company’s Innovation Lab; comprising of web, mobile development and more.
The job holder must have a proven understanding and experience of:
Skills and Knowledge
- Lead Front-End responsive web design and development
- Worked closely with UX/UI Designers
- test different browsers and cater for their inconsistences; both manual and automation testing.
- DOM Manipulation
- Front-End Frameworks – ReactJS ,VueJS, AngularJS
- CSS3 – LESS / SASS
- Consumption of RESTful web services.
- SOLID Principles
- Source Control (Git / TFS)
- DevOps – Utilisation of continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD)
- Various Agile Development Methodologies (Lean, SCRUM, Kanban)
- Mocha – Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Chia – Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
Experience in, any of the following would be advantageous:
- Mobile Development Experience (Any – Xamarin Forms / Xamarin Native, iOS (Objective C, Swift), Android (Java), ReactNative, NativeScript
- UWP – Universal Windows Platform
- Cloud Experience (Azure / AWS / Google Cloud)
- Atlassian JIRA or similar
- Startup experience
To apply please forward a detailed cv to Alfen.
For more information on front end jobs and software engineer jobs available please visit the Alfen website.
Or you can upload your cv Click here