|London||Perm||Upto to £75,000|
Are you looking for a Golang/React Developer Job opportunity in London?
Our client is at the forefront of transformation technologies. They are building the world’s first platform for object provenance, providing the underlying story of high-risk assets.
You will be exposed to exciting opportunities using cutting edge technologies, cutting across multiple disciplines such as DLT, IoT, AI and machine vision. We consider ourselves to be platform agnostic, with core DLT engineering across both Hyperledger Fabric and Ethereum.
Operating a distributed team with four main operational centres around the world, they are looking for a number of developers to support the exponential growth and creation of new markets, products, and customers.
The most successful engineers are able to work independently with little supervision. You will have excellent organisation and problem-solving skills, hands on experience in software development and agile methodologies.
This role is a great opportunity to learn about blockchain and distributed ledger technology, and to become part of a company with blockchain applications in production.
Responsibilities in this Job:
- Collaboratively work with cross-discipline teams to deliver enterprise grade products
- Scope out and deliver new functionality alongside project managers and solution architects
- Support system integration between various system development disciplines
- Develop high quality robust and scalable solutions
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
Requirements for this job:
- Multiple years coding experience
- Understanding of distributed systems architecture
- Comprehensive understanding of systems engineering
- Experience working with distributed, global teams
- Experience with microservices
- A keen thirst for knowledge and a willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience of working with Hyperledger Fabric or other Distributed Ledger technologies
- Deep learning, computer vision, machine learning
- Cryptography, Cyber Security
- AWS/EC2/ELB/S3, IBM Cloud/Bluemix, RethinkDB
- Understanding of database engineering
- Functional programming experience
- Golang or React
To apply to this job please forward a detailed cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on golang/react developer jobs and other jobs available please visit the Alfen website.
Or you can upload your cv Click here