International Sales Manager
|Reading||Perm||Upto £50,000||Alfen/ Nate|
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in Reading?
With over 30 years in design and manufacturing, our client is a global supplier of world class data capture solutions to the Airports, Airlines, Retail, Banking, Government, Rail & Bus and Security industries. Headquartered in Reading, UK, they have sales and infrastructure support in the USA, Middle East, India, China, Spain, Italy, Singapore, Ukraine, Russia, Vietnam, Korea, Japan and Australasia.
They are looking for an experienced international sales account and business development manager to develop new business opportunities and manage existing key accounts. There is considerable potential to grow our current market share as well as develop new areas within the sector.
You will be responsible for maximising our sales revenue with our existing key client base as well as potentially developing new customers. The position will involve a degree of international travel. The role is suited to a confident, and organised, technical sales professional, ideally having worked in a similar role in an engineering focused company for at least 8+ years.
The key attributes are the ability to forge strong customer relationships with the many stakeholders involved and to influence the hardware device specifiers and key decision makers.
Skills and Experience:
Educated to Bachelor degree level in a technology or science subject.
- Computer and IT literate
- Demonstrable track record of at least 5 years sales/account management and business development within technical hardware solution sales gained in an international environment.
- Experience of setting up channel partners/VAR’s
- Strong technical aptitude and be able to hold technical led conversation with confidence.
- Demonstrable evidence of developing relationships with key decision makers
- Flexible and able to travel frequently
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills (oral and written).
- Commutable distance to the facility in Reading
- Experience of working in a similar background, particularly in the airline and airport sectors
- Experience of other languages particularly Spanish, Italian but this is not a pre-requisite.
- Energetic, confident and motivated with the ability to think on your feet
- Person who works well in a team and enjoys a collegial atmosphere
- Detail orientated
- Ambitious and goal orientated
- Adaptable to change
- Commercially astute
To apply to this job please forward a detailed cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on sales manager jobs and other jobs available please visit the Alfen website.
Or you can upload your cv Click here