Are you looking for Principal Engineer jobs?
Are you awesome at Azure?
Want to work for a start – up / corporate hybrid and progress up the career ladder whilst staying with the newest and most exciting tech?
This role will involve working closely with the Head, developing new innovative web and mobile applications, tools and services as prototypes and production applications to be used in the social and commercial InsurTech /retirement environment.
The role holder must have a proven understanding of:
- .NET 4.6
- .NET Core
- ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET WebApi
- WPF (MVVM Pattern Implementation)
- Entity Framework
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- SQL and NoSQL Databases (SQL Server 2012, Azure SQL, MongoDB, DocumentDB)
- SOLID Principles
- Software Architecture Design Patterns (CQRS+ES, Microservices, SOA)
- Lead or contributed to the engineering of scalable cloud systems in either Azure or AWS
- Source Control (Git / TFS)
- DevOps – Working knowledge of CI and CD
- Various Agile Development Methodologies (Lean, SCRUM, Kanban)
- Mobile Development Experience (Any – Xamarin Forms / Xamarin Native, iOS (Objective C, Swift),
- Android (Java), ReactNative, NativeScript Desirable Skills:
- SCRUM Master Certification or extensive practical experience
- BDD – Behaviour Driven Development – SpecFlow
- Docker or other containerisation engines
- Docker Swam
- Google Kubernetes
- System Health Monitoring (New Relic, Azure Application Insights, App Dynamics)
- Azure Service Fabric
- Azure Machine Learning
- Azure Functions
- Azure Service Bus
To apply please forward a detailed cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on principal engineer jobs or other jobs available please visit the Alfen website.
Or you can upload your cv Click here