Senior Electronic Engineer
|London EC1R||Perm||Upto £50,000 - £75,000||ALFEN/SSE/BV|
This role based in London is responsible for leading the development for applications ranging from home devices using the IOT to aerospace applications. You will be managing a small team of engineers and working alongside mechanical and design engineers to develop products for brands and markets on a global scale.
- Experience in Analogue and Digital Circuit Design.
- Experience in taking products through certification.
- Experience in high level PCB design.
- Experience managing and growing teams.
- Managing a small team of electronic engineers.
- Managing client projects.
- Experimenting and Prototyping to invent, break and fix.
- Development of PCB layout designs for prototyping and manufacturing.
- Mixed high and low power design and RF circuits.
- Development of firmware for both functionality and testing.
- Knowledge of C is essential, but other languages are useful.
To apply please forward a detailed cv to email@example.com.
For more information on current electronic engineer and other jobs available please visit the Alfen website.
Or you can upload your cv Click here