Senior Electronics Design Engineer
Looking for a Senior Electronics Design Engineer jobs?
My client combines 4 market-leading brands within the elevator industry; offering light curtains, electronic displays, emergency telephones and LED lighting. The group head office is in the UK, with manufacturing and sales capability in the Czech Republic, China, Singapore and India. They have different sectors based in different countries.
They are looking for a senior electronics engineer to join their team who will be able to demonstrate a track record of success in developing embedded microprocessor based consumer or industrial products. Both Electronic circuit knowledge and Embedded Software development skills are essential. Above all, you will be extremely innovative and have a can-do attitude. In return they offer an environment where individuals can make a huge difference and readily gain the rewards and recognition that this deserves.
To be considered for this dynamic and high profile role you should have a thorough grounding of most if not all the following:
- Must be pro-active and results driven
- Experienced in designing for and passing appropriate EMC requirements
- 10 years’ expertise in analogue and digital electrical circuit for mid/high volumes.
- To manage strategies and projects from requirements through to manufacture.
- Must have a relevant engineering qualification, preferably a good.
- Competence in RF design and telecoms.
- PCB layout.
- Low noise analogue circuit design.
- Embedded C expertise to MISRA C standard.
- Skills in the design of audio products and switched mode power supplies.
- Experience in engineering or least 10 years recent experience in hands on product design.
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension
- Flexible working hours
To apply please forward a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on current electronic design engineer jobs and other jobs available please visit the Alfen website.
Or you can upload your cv here Click here