Software Platform Architect
Are you looking for Software Platform Architect jobs in Derby?
This job is with one of the world’s leading engineers of visual solutions. Founded in 1982 and now distributing across 5 continents, on top of that they have customers in more than 100 countries worldwide; covering multiple industries such as professional audio and video, military, education, security and health care.
Continuing this success, we are pleased to offer a great job opportunity for a talented, motivated and outgoing individual to help maintain their software growth. The Software Platform Architect will be a key member of the software development team working on new collaborative applications specifically implementing Socket server and Web Socket APIs. (This role is in a .Net environment)
To be considered for this dynamic and high-profile role you should have a thorough grounding of most if not all the following:
- The design and implementation of distributed systems which exhibit resilience to network connection outages and resynchronize state on reconnection. Especially peer-to-peer applications.
- Experience in the use of common network protocols and the circumstances in which each is appropriate.
- Practise of implementing a Socket Server and use of WebSocket APIs.
- Experience and understanding of the issues around object serialization, performance and data synchronization.
- Understanding of testing and diagnosing network issues.
- Knowledge of development within an Agile team environment.
- Use of modern development tools such as TFS2017 (team foundation server) and Git.
- Ideally knowledge of .Net and C#, if not training will be given.
Apply now! This is a fantastic opportunity for growth and development in your career within a superb organisation.
To apply please forward a detailed cv to Alfen.
Or you can upload your cv Click here
For more information on Software Platform Architect jobs and other jobs available please visit the Alfen website.