User Interface Developer (UI)
|London||Perm||Upto £75,000 + epic benefits||UIHero|
Are you looking for UI Developer jobs in London?
Responsibilities for the job:
- Working with multidisciplinary teams in the business to ensure the slickest and sleekest UIs around.
- Creating user journeys, flows, prototypes and wireframes
- Making information meaningful, clear and beautiful.
- Creating High fidelity prototypes to exhibit to Business stakeholders (It would be dreamy if you could build the end product too, but if not an appreciation of what it entails is essential)
- Beyond just the form; working collaboratively with Engineers to ensure the right balance of form and function.
- Conducting user research sessions and deriving meaningful insights through analysis
- Drawing user journeys and flows, articulating how users interact with digital products
Skills and Experience:
- Experience designing responsive Websites and WebApps
- Working in cross-functional agile teams
- Contributing to and building design systems, style guides or frameworks
- Information Architecture – making information accessible, usable and understandable by structuring content and developing taxonomies
- Prototyping – simulating proposed designs using tools such as Principle, Invision or code.
To apply please forward a detailed cv to email@example.com
For more information on user interface developer jobs and other jobs available please visit the Alfen website.
Or you can upload your cv Click here